Windhorse Relations™ is a non-profit organization that partners with the American Wild Horse to teach humans how to create willing relationships with self and others. Located in Ivins, a desert community in southern Utah during the winter and Salt Lake City in the summer,
Windhorse Relations™ maintains a herd of 30 mustangs and offers a variety of M.E.ET. The Mustangs Adventures that connect humans with the spiritual nature of the wild horse and themselves.
M.E.E.T. The Mustangs Adventures are symbiotic in nature. They are designed to educate the human and “gentle” mustangs for a wide range of horsemanship programs. These adventures provide educational, experiential, skills-based experiences for adults and children, teaching:
- Authentic leadership through inner wisdom and self-carriage.
- Empathetic Observation
- “Working The Edge” a Windhorse Method that creates willing relationships, inspires the learning of acceptance, patience and mutual respect, and builds resiliency.
All proceeds form the experiences, as well as private donations, support the care, gentling and education of the Windhorse Mustang Herd.
In addition, Windhorse facilitates wild horse adoptions and promotes public support the The American Wild Horse through its M.E.E.T. Experiences and educational videos.
The mission of Windhorse Relations:
- Educating Mustang Ambassadors for a wide range of horsemanship programs.
- Providing educational, experiential skills-based experiences.
- Promoting the potential of the American Wild Horse.
Mustangs are helpful in getting us past the blockages by demonstrating this motto:
If you would learn the secret of right relations, look only for the good, this is, the divine, in people and things, and leave all the rest to God.
Kinship With All Life
J. Allen Boone